Posted September 26, 2018 in Preparing for Plastic Surgery
Insurance Plans Accepted:
- We currently do not participate with any Insurance Plans
Dr. Taranow has operating privileges at the following hospitals:
- St Barnabas Hospital
Fee estimates are available upon request.
Please note that even if your insurance does not appear above, you may still have coverage under your health plan. Our office will confirm your ‘out-of-network’ benefits and, if available, will submit your claim for processing directly to your health plan.
Some things to keep in mind:
- If you are diagnosed with a condition for which no local specialist is in your policy’s network, you may be eligible for insurance benefits even if Dr. Taranow does not belong to your health plan’s network.
- Out-of-network care is often much more affordable than patients realize. Even if Dr. Taranow is not a member of your health plan’s network, you may still be eligible for significant insurance coverage.
- Some insurance companies require prior authorizations for certain medical procedures. As a free concierge service to you, our office will work to secure and process any pre-authorization(s) required for your surgery.
- Payment plans and financial assistance are available for patients who may need help managing medical costs.